
Playing: The Gathering - Saturnine
Sometimes people are so beast, so cold and unfeeling. They intrude into our world like a bolt out of the blue, occupy our minds and hearts, and then, when you are most vulnerable, they start to erode your soul, just like a worm - slowly and painfuly. They ruin all the feelings you tried to cherish so much, they murder all those good emotions you felt, when you thought about that person... Why do they do this..? Do they feel better when they destroy other person's heart?
I think the song that is playing now in my winamp fits very well to this theme... It shows exactly just like how it feels to be sad, alone. It kinda represents my feelings... Acually, most of the time, for a while now... That melody, harmony, and words... So hypnotic... But it totaly reflects my inner senses... And I think, one of my friend's - too... Especially the words...
"Today you went away
You had to screw me over
I guess you didn't know
all the stuff you left me with
is way too much to handle
But I guess you don't care
You don't need to preach
you don't have to love me, all the time
Whatever on earth possessed you
to make this bold decision
I guess you don't need me
While whispering those words
I cried like a baby
hoping you would care
You don't need to preach
you don't have to love me, all the time
You don't have to preach
all the time"
The song really fits in the theme... One person today showd me how cruel people can be... No, it didn't hurt me, well, not directly... It hurt my friend, so partially it hurt me too... I couldn't ever think that could happen anything like this... What she did is just inexcusable... For now, all I would like to say to her.. NO! To roar right into her face is: Girl - you're such a B*TCH!!!

Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą